No. 10

Even though most of my girlfriends would have a hemorrhage of shame if they knew this about me, I'll admit it here: I happen to like Kmart a lot, and I have a lot of their pieces. There, I said it.  My deep dark secret.  Diary, I'll let your tear ducts dry up first before I spill anything more.

I mean, most of my clothes are what you would consider high end fashion concocted from a wide range of fabrics, from the finest high end lycras to guilt free lamé, but sometimes I like to let go a little, and put on my Kmart sweats.  That's all.  And I mean, only around the house.  I would never step foot into the outside world looking like a poor girl's dog chewed barbie.  As if.

Also, I admit it, my diet leans heavily on sodas.  So be it.  I have an addiction.  I've heard that there's a detox centre for the carbonation inclined, something of a Betty Ford clinic for soda fiends, and it runs in like the ten thousands a week.  Apparently, it also makes you shed pounds faster than a lie detector test during a drinking binge.  Or so they say.  Not that I've ever been to rehab, but you know, never say never.  I mean, it almost does something for your status, doesn't it?