No. 28

Di,

Did I ever tell you about the time I fucked Brad Pitt?  He came and came and came.  Aside from being the most loquacious lover I've ever had, he also insisted on ordering Chinese food after we were done every single time.  I used to wrap myself in his long, beautiful goldilocks, and I was jealous that his mane was so much more perfect than mine.  He asked me if he should cut it, and I told him no, never, though that was long before he fell into the Jen-gelina traps.  Sigh.  What I wouldn't give to spend another night in his safari themed jacuzzi replete bachelor pad.  Oh well, he wasn't that big, a little on the average side if you ask me. Plus, I don't think he's aged that well, really.

Oh yeah, he was even gonna get my name tattooed on his bicep, but I begged him not to.  I knew it could never last.  He was a little too wishy washy for me.