No. 27

Di,

You know I'm not much of a cook, and while I love food to death, I'm not one of those people who walks around with uppity crotches and Aladdin pants calling themselves foodies.  Anyways, the point is that my late great aunt bequeathed me five bags of quinoa upon her death six months ago, and it's just been warming up my cupboards ever since.  I didn't know what to do with it, and, frankly, neither does my personal chef (though lord knows she tried).  In the end, I found a much better use for it as cat litter.  It works like a charm, and is much better than any of those clumping ones.  At least that's what the maid told me, though it was in between melodramatic sobs, so I can't be sure- she was crying over her recently deported lover at the time.

I've also heard that you can make it into natural tampons, though I wouldn't go that far.