No. 14

Diary, I feel like I’ve been hung out to dry like a used tampon.  My BFF Dinah and I were supposed to hit Vegas this weekend for a girls only weekend, but instead she dragged along her latest butler turned paramour named Alfred.  I was like, are you kidding me?  First of all, who even dates a guy named Alfred?  I mean, Fred?  Really?  Come on.  Secondly, I was looking forward to some truly indulgent, child and beau free, endless bottles of Cristal, waking up and not remembering where the hell you are, unabashed and unapologetic fun.  F-u-n.  But instead Dinah had to drag along her would be janitor, and turn it into some formal party more suited to a senior citizen Austrian count out for his last hoorah.  In other words, it was a snore fest part two.  I think my hotel chambermaid had more of a time.

Well, hopefully Dinah will leave her own private snooze fest behind when we hit Rodeo tomorrow.  I mean, she can’t start dragging him around like her latest designer purse, here, there and everywhere, can she?  I love Dinah, but sometimes I think I’d like her to strangle her by the cord of one of those old timey phone thingamajigs.